Run (10 miles): It’s been a long time since I’ve done a long run. And it was a beautiful day! I go to the same trail near my house often but this day I kept going to see how long the trail is. I obviously didn’t reach the end, but I really enjoyed the scenery 🙂
- Love Your Body w/ HIIT: So fun! I forgot how this can get my heart racing. And I love the background of the video.
- Crazy Abs, Butt & Legs Workout: Oh Cassey, how you love to torture me.
- TIU Pink Flamingo Workout (1x): The Caribbean Booty move is my favorite – it combines working on arms while working that booty!
- Run (3 miles): My dad was up for going to a track near our house. I was surprised to see so many people on a Monday night but it was really motivating for me to keep going!
- Run (1 mile): From the train to the gym!
- Barbell Squat: 40x15x3
- Barbell Shoulder Press: 40x6x3
- Barbell Deadlift: 40x10x3
- Barbell Bent Over Row: 40x12x3
- Barbell Lunge: 30x12x3
- Barbell Curl: 30x6x3
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 50x8x3
- Dumbbell Incline Curl: 10x10x3
- Burpee Kettlebell Pyramid (1-10): I got this workout idea from Cassey. Start with 1 kettlebell swing and 1 burpee, then 2 swings and 2 burpees up to 10 and then back down to 1. Huh seems more like a diamond. Cassey wanted us to go up to 15 but I was pretty tired so I decided to go up to 10.
- Quick Ab Workout: I find working out the abs to be pain but I actually enjoyed this one!
- Treadmill (1 mile): I really wasn’t really feeling the running…probably because of the boring treadmill.
- Barbell Curl: 30x8x3
- Barbell Upright Row: 30x10x3
- Barbell Shoulder Press: 30x10x3
- Dumbbell Tricep Extension: 15x10x3
Run (3 miles): Right after work. Went to a park I’ve never been to and ran laps around it at night – I really enjoyed it!
Friday (2/20): Rest Day!
Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit: So yeah…I decided to start up Insanity. I really love doing HIIT workouts so I want to commit to the two months of doing this craziness. I did the first workout with my Dad and wow we were dying. I was sweating a lot and sweat was dripping on the floor – yeah gross. But I kicked butt at this workout so I’m proud! And I’m so excited to keep this up!